Dermal fillers, containing substances like hyaluronic acid, are injected into the skin to restore volume, minimize wrinkles, and enhance facial features.
Hyaluronic acid is a Physiological substance that all skins contain naturally But with age, the level of HA decline and fillers :
- Maintain the plumpness and keep the skin smooth and lifted.
- Add fullness to areas like the lips and cheeks, yielding a more youthful appearance without surgery (depending on the areas you inject).
- Fillers last up to 12 to 18 months.
- For any reason, if you want to dissolve it, we can do it.
- The Products we use: JUVÉDERM and LUMIFIL
The cost of dermal filler treatments can vary depending on the amount of filler used and not by the specific areas being treated.
It’s essential to consult with our qualified aesthetician to determine the amount of filler needed for your specific goals and receive an accurate price quote.
BOTOX - ANTI WRINKLE
Botox, is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on the face. When injected, Botox smooths and softens wrinkles, particularly in areas like the forehead, and frown lines between the eyebrows. Botox is a popular and minimally invasive solution for achieving smoother, younger-looking skin.
Skin boosters are a type of cosmetic treatment used to improve the overall quality and appearance of the skin. These treatments typically involve the injection of hydrating and rejuvenating substances, such as hyaluronic acid, vitamins, antioxidants, and amino acids, directly into the skin.